Powerful change unfolds by bringing attention, curiosity and acceptance to one's inner experience.
As a somatic psychotherapist, I provide a protected space and effective methods, to help you connect deeply with your multi-faceted self: body, mind, emotions, spirit.
Together we cultivate your resources as you face what is challenging. Increased self-trust is one of the most potent outcomes of this work---trust in your feelings, views, capacities, and decisions.
Concerns I often work with include:
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- Depression or despair
- Divorce or relationship endings
- Grief and loss
- Identity struggles
- (In)fertility or adoption stress
- Loneliness and seeking partnership
- Mothers needing protected "inner" space
- Relationship/marriage difficulties
- Self-criticism or perfectionism
- Sexuality and sexual identity
- Stress management and work issues
- Transitions--marriage, new baby, job loss or change
- Trauma resolution work